Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Max Brenners

Skip the food and go straight for dessert! no seriously the food was good but not that impressive. I wish I just ate a third dessert instead. Yeah I said third, which means I had two desserts. I couldn't decide so I went with both of my choices. Grant it a half of bottle of chardonay and the beginnings of a chocolate banana island martini help me decide to just get both desserts.

I started off with the Snow White heart cake. I really don't remember what was in it, but it was damn good. Oh my god.... Soooooo amazing. Than second dessert so chocolate pizza. What a freakin great combo!!!! Chocolate and pizza... It was actually chocolate, crunchy pieces and marshmellow on a pastry crust, which actually tasted kind of like the crust of pizza. No way could one person eat a whole pizza, just one slice filling. I'm hoping this pizza is just as a good cold and for breakfast just like regular pizza!!

The place itself is impressive. I told the bus boy they need a huge fireplace in the center and then this place would be perfect. How perfect... Sipping on a warm mocha and eatting a chocolate pizza by an open fire while snow gently falls outsides. I really didn't feel like I was at a restaurant in Philadelphia!!

I can't wait to go back and try some of their hot chocolates!


Here's what I recommend... Go with someone, split one dessert as an appetizer and have a martini than finish with individual desserts with some cocoa or coffee with a shot of liquor.... Oh yeah.






















Yeah it was that good that I had to lick the bowl... I was about to lick the whole plate.







No comments:

Post a Comment